Whole-heartedly embracing all religions, colors, creeds, genders, castes, classes, etc.,
- To promote Education at primary, secondary, matriculation, higher secondary, college (Arts & Science, Industrial Training Institute, Polytechnic, Engineering, Agriculture, Medical, Nursing, Teacher Training, Law, etc. ) for boys and girls;
- To promote work-based education like Arts and Crafts, Handicrafts, Rural Artisan, Tailoring, Type-writing, Computer Software and Hardware programmers; o To open and conduct Non-formal Education Centers through affiliation with suitable agencies to disseminate knowledge to farmers, housewives, school dropouts, coolies, casual laborers, etc.
- To train in suitable skills to suit the needs of the local industries like welding, tinkering, machining, etc.
- To provide coaching for the unemployed educated youth to prepare for competitive examinations like Group I conducted by UPSC (IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS, etc.), Group II, Group III, Group Iv and the VAO of TNPSC;
- To conduct training in BSRB, TRB, SLET, NET, etc., o To promote and conduct training in Yoga, Meditation and Pranayama;
- To plan and promote Village and Community Development;
- To create awareness about sound health and welfare, open and run free clinics and hospitals to offer free, or at affordable fee, medical facilities and treatment for various illnesses;
- To establish an “Hospital On Wheels” to visit villages in and around our Headquarters to meet the needs of the elders and in firms;
- To create awareness among the rural population on our Honorable Prime Minister’s SWACHH BHARAT scheme and motivate the public to build and use toilets and avoid open air defecation:
- To identify and arrange for loans for our already trained trainees to avail loans under the Hon. Prime Minister’s START UP scheme;
- To reduce unemployment problem, conduct Job Melas in rural areas and reach the unreached;
- To create awareness on and reduce the problem of bonded labor and child labor;
- To create a general awareness on local, state-wide, national and international happenings, organize periodical lectures, seminars, symposia, debates, competitions, cultural events, sports and games, etc.;
- To open and run homes for the physically handicapped and mentally retarded people and train them in certain vocations so that they become economically independent;
- To lobby with Government and other welfare organizations to extend their activities for the benefit of these rural people;
- To create awareness about Human Rights, Panchayat Raj, Women’s Rights (Nari Shakti), etc.
- To establish and run Reading Rooms and subscribe journals and books;
- To promote National Integration and International Understanding;