Social Welfare & Urban Development
Helping economically weaker underprivileged SC beneficiaries through
- Fee concessions in our Educational Institutions
- Getting scholarships to them scouting from other charity organisation and also providing through us.
- Helping alcohol and drug abusers to come out of the clutch
- Providing safe accommodation for studying – working women.
- Starting old age home.
- Medical camps to senior citizens.
- In the textile hub developed by us needy people already trained will be provided job opportunities.
- Though our textile hub. We also arrange government scheme/loan/counselling for bringing new startup.