Rural & Agriculture Development Programmes
- Doubling farmer’s income – in line with Prime Minister’s Mantra.
- Farmer’s Training Programmes through Ace institutions like NABARD
- Promoting formation of SHGs for women for the purpose of Micro financing through institutions
- Promoting formation of farmers clubs and integrating them to Farmers Federations in line with NABARD concept and ensuring sustainability of Agriculture.
- Promoting organic agriculture to encourage “Poison less Farming” and develop organic input centres in our operational area.
- To bring awareness among Farmers to preserve native crop seeds and develop a seed bank.
- Providing infrastructure to give value additions to farmers produce and arrange better Marketing Facilities.
- The NGO had taken strenuous steps to get land pattas for 25 SC peoples in Sivagangai District during 2018.
- The NGO’S had contacted government of India and a passport office is open at devakottai of Sivagangai village, so us to the benefit of this district people.